We all know the raw power and efficacy of online marketing through article publication. All of us can even claim without blinking that article marketing is the most powerful and cost-effective web advertising technique that has been conceptualized since the creation of the digital world.
To put it simply, if you own an Internet enterprise, you have to use article marketing.
However, one of the most asked questions I receive is this: how can I craft a good article?
This indicates that though most Internet businessmen realize that they have to pursue article marketing, not all of them are skilled enough to write a web-worthy piece of informative content.
Therefore, I have prepared some easy-to-follow steps on how you can create the most suitable good article for online marketing purposes.
1. Determine the subject you want to write about.
2. Don’t attempt to write about a general subject. Break it down to a more specific subject that people will be fascinated with. Just to illustrate, don’t settle for the broad subject of ‘dogs’. Try to determine a sub-topic that will capture the interest of the prospects you will be aiming for. As is often the case, this sub-topic refers to a particular demand, like “dog training” for people who are experiencing difficulty when it comes to living with their unruly canine companions, or “dog grooming” for cleanliness compulsive dog owners who can’t live with the smell of their untidy canine friends. You need to find a sub-topic that will make people take notice. This is critical. Countless articles fail because they don’t serve a more tangible matter.
3. Because the sub-topic should indicate a need, your article must be able to provide a solution. However, depending on how the article will be used, the solution you will share will vary. By way of example, if you’re going to use the article to promote a product, then practice restraint on the remedy you will share. Your goal, in such a case, is to provide the impression that you are an expert in the field, and invite your readers to consider what you will be offering. Always remember this throughout the writing process.
4. Formulate an attention-seeking title that is dumbed down but exciting. People will visit your article if they will like its title. If not, no one will get to read what you have written.
5. Remember that every article has 3 basic parts: the introduction, the body, and the conclusion. The introduction will introduce what your work is all about. You can deliver a shocking fact, a revealing statistic, or a funny anecdote to jerk your audience into knowing that “Yes, the author is the real deal.” The body will discuss the information you want to share, of course. And the ending will summarize the problem, the provided solution, as well as interject some calls to action (i.e. “click my link”) if needed.
6. What is the right length for articles of this nature? It’s safe to say that 300 to 750 words would be fantastic!
These are just some easy tips for article writing. It is not hard to write a good article all it takes is a little planning and a little thought. With practice you will find it gets a lot quicker.
Access Internet Mastery Center Blog for more Internet Marketing reading pleasure.