Target and Kmart have their giant toy ads out, and it was just a matter of time until some of the other big retailers followed suit. Well, GottaDeal revealed on Oct. 30, 2013, that Walmart has now released their 2013 Holiday Toy Catalog and it is a giant 32-page collection of toys, deals, and so much more.
One of the big differences with the Walmart is that the prices and deals for their toy catalog run a little bit less the length of time of others. While most other retailers are letting their pre-Black Friday sale prices go until around Thanksgiving, Walmart will only have them valid from Nov. 3, 2013, through Nov. 16, 2013.
Check out slideshows of the ad pages:
- Pages 1-20 of Walmart’s 2013 Holiday Toy Catalog
- Pages 21-32 of Walmart’s 2013 Holiday Toy Catalog
Make sure to look carefully through the entire catalog because it isn’t just great toys either. There are some awesome rollback prices and not to mention that layaway is available and Walmart is doing price matching again this year so any deals elsewhere can be gotten all in one location.
Halloween is almost over so obviously it is time to start thinking of Christmas shopping.
Check out more great news for Black Friday 2013 and store opening times for Black Friday 2013:
- Target 2013 Holiday Toy Book – Part One, Part Two,Part Three
- Kmart 2013 Holiday Toy Book – Part One, Part Two, Part Three
- GameStop’s 12-game Black Friday 2013 ad leaked online
- Walmart announces free shipping promotions for shoppers
- Target announces they will be open on Thanksgiving for Black Friday sales
- Macy’s Black Friday 2013 deals leaked online
- Ace Hardware releases their full Black Friday 2013 ad
- Amazon announces free shipping threshold raised to $35
- Lowe’s has inventory list leaked for Black Friday 2013
- Full Fred’s ad for Black Friday 2013
- Harbor Freight Tools releases Black Friday 2013 ad
- Macy’s confirms opening times and gives sneak peek of doorbusters
- JCPenney reveals the return of the beloved Disney snow globes for Black Friday 2013
For e-mail updates whenever a new article is posted, please subscribe at the bottom of the page and follow me on Twitter, GoogleBuzz, or join my group on Facebook and Celebrity Buzz.