October is only days away, and it’s time, once again, to partner with one of our favorite department stores in the fight against breast cancer. This year, Kohl’s customers are invited to think pink with Kohl’s $5, $10 and $15 Tek Gear collection.
Whether going for an early morning jog or joining a pickup softball game, you’ll feel good knowing that 100% of the net profit from the sale of these items will be donated to support the fight against breast cancer.
In the Kohl’s Cares Tek Gear collection are:
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® printed tees $5
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® performance microfleece tops $10
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® performance running shorts $10
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® performance printed baseball caps $5
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® cropped leggings $10
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® printed performance tanks $5
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® women’s plus printed tee $10
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® women’s plus cropped leggings $15
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® women’s plus performance microfleece tops $15
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® 3-pk. headbands $5
- Kohl’s Cares® Tek Gear® sports bras $5
Kohl’s reminds us that: The chance of a woman having invasive breast cancer some time during her life is a little less than one in eight. And for every woman who is diagnosed, there is a family who hopes for a cure. Watch the video for some disconcerting statistics about the rise of breast cancer in young women.
In Wisconsin, Kohl’s partnerships with world-class women’s health organizations raise awareness and educate women about the importance of regular exams and breast cancer prevention. In addition, Kohl’s sells cause merchandise on Kohls.com and in Wisconsin stores. 100% of the net profit will be donated to support the fight against breast cancer.
The Tek Gear collection is sold exclusively at Kohl’s stores and Kohl’s Cares online and is available now through November 3. Please join with Kohl’s for a good cause and enjoy savings on Tek Gear active and fitness wear. Kohl’s Cares – so do we!
Kohl’s is located in Spring Valley at 10136 Two Notch Road, and 120 Harbison Boulevard, In Columbia and 5440 Sunset Boulevard in Lexington.
To see Kohl’s complete selection of Tek Gear breast cancer awareness apparel and accessories or to place an order online, visit Kohl’s Cares.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~