“The Walking Dead” left the fate of The Governor in a ‘to be continued’ status at the end of Season 3. Now, on Monday, September 30, Fearnet brings fans new spoilers for when they can expect to see the villain again in the upcoming Season 4.
It has already been spoiled that The Governor will return and be featured in at least three episodes. While no exact episode has been revealed to be the one that will bring back the character, a snippet of info tells us that it won’t be in the first two episodes.
In fact, Fearnet says that no one in the prison even mentions the Governor. After all, it has been 6-7 months since the events from Season 3, so the topic of Woodbury is old news for the prison gang.
“The Walking Dead” Season 4 premiere is only two short weeks away on October 13.
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Synopses for episodes 1–4, new photos, and casting
- Two important deaths coming
- The new threat
- Spoilers: A new sanctuary
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: First half of Season 4
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- Spoilers: Is comic villain Negan a possibility?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Did Hershel get a new leg?