Tea, like coffee, has a cult following. Whether they are coffee converts, green tea purists or Tazo tea obsessed, tea drinking is a trend we won’t see fading anytime soon. Are you interested in a great tea recipe and product exclusively for tea-lovers? Check out the recipe for a Raspberry Tea Treat below.
Did you know? KRUPS is the worldwide leader in kitchen appliances offering the KRUPS Personal Tea Kettle which retails for $49.99 perfect for the Fall season.
You should know the KRUPS new Personal Tea Kettle has a unique internal water circulation system for infusing tea, not to mention this newest addition of KRUPS Tea Kettles also allows brewing of water in mere minutes, there’s a product great for every tea-lover.
Did you know? According to recent research as listed here on DrOz.com studies have shown that tea consumption may protect against heart disease, Alzheimer’s and many types of cancer.
I had the luxury of brewing tea in a sample product sent to me courtesy of KRUPS. I can attest KRUPS Personal Tea Kettle is truly a durable and reliable product.
Raspberry Tea Treat ingredients include:
- 2 teaspoons naturally flavored raspberry tea leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1 dozen red raspberries
- Cranberry juice (just a splash)
- Raw Agave nectar (you can find this at most natural food stores)
Raspberry Tea Treat directions:
- Fill the KRUPS Personal tea kettle with water to maximum fill line.
- Drop 2 teaspoons of raspberry tea leaves into the small filter.
- Place the filter onto the carafe and lock into place.
- Brew for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Remember that the longer the brew, the stronger the tea.
- Set the kettle aside and begin to prep your glasses (or a large glass pitcher).
- Next layer in 1 sprig of mint leaves along with a handful of red raspberries.
- When the tea is ready, pour over the raspberries, garnish and enjoy your tea.
- Another option use the remaining raspberries to garnish the top of the glass of tea.
- Splash with a little cranberry juice and drizzle with raw Agave nectar to taste.
Go head indulge, now it is time to delight your taste buds and quench your thirst!
FYI: Be sure to check out the attached video that explains the story that “tea leaves tell of diverging fortunes.”