This Sites does include a site for Black Americans. There are a lot of interesting sites that are listed below. You will find a lot of information that is very useful.
- www.BlackPlanet.com site was launched on Sept. 1, 1999. There are 20,000,000 registered users. This site is for both black and white, the material is useful for everyone. The registration is open, it was retrieved on June 14, 2012. The global page ranking is 7,193.
- www.Blauk.com site was launched on 2010. The site is for anyone who wants to tell something about a stranger or an acquaintance (gossip). The site is open to all people who are 13 years or older. The global page ranking is 1,081,215.
- www.Blogster.com site information is used by the blogging community. They were launched in Nov. 2005. There are 85,579 registered users of this site. The registration is open to everyone. The global page ranking is 12,048.
- www.Bolt.com site information contains company profiles, and is general. They were launched in 1996 and their registration is open to everyone. Their global page ranking is 589,595.
- www.Busuu.com site is for the language learning community, and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. They were launched in May , 2008. They have 12,000,000 registered users. The registration is open. Their global page ranking is 4,976.
- www.Buzznet.com site information is for music and pop culture. They were launched in 2005. They have 10,000,000 registered users. Their global page ranking is 6,955.
- www.Cafe.Mom.com is a site for mothers, “mothers litte helpers.” They were launched on Dec. 2006. There are 1,250,000 registered users on this site. The registration is open to moms and moms to be. Their global page ranking is 1,293.
- www.Care2.com This site is the community that is one of the largest for healthy and green living, human rights and animal welfare. You would call the site “Green living and Social Activism.” It was launched in 1998. They have 9,961,947 registered users. The registration is open, and their global page ranking is 1,930.
- www.CaringBridge.org. This site is very interesting and is open to people who are 18 and older. It is a website that connects family and friends during a serious health event, care and recovery. The site was launched on July 2010. There are 9,500,000 registered users. Their global page ranking is 4,279.
The list contains a variety of websites that will suite your needs if you check them out.