San Francisco world travelers heading for their next destination should be sure to take a good book with them. One such great book is “How To Talk To Your Pets” by Gail Thackray. Imagine just sitting down and communicating with your cat or dog! How exciting that would be!
Well, according to Gail Thackray everyone can learn to talk to his or her pets! In the book, Gail leads you through specific exercises to develop these skills and guides you step-by-step to connect and communicate. You’ll learn the most voiced “pet peeves,” solutions to common behavioral issues, and how to know what your animal wants. Gail teaches you how to perform energy healings, do body scans for health, and how to connect to lost pets.
Follow Sheila on Twitter (@Sheilamba)
See photos and video for more on this story.
See more of Sheila’s stories at her top news channel here
1. Gail really illustrates these concepts with funny stories and her relax style of writing. In “How To Talk To Your Pets” you will get a firsthand look at how animal communication works and just how cute these critters really are. This book is an easy guide with no hidden tricks and makes a wonderful gift for anyone who loves animals. This book will really change your ways when it comes to interacting with your pets! It’s a simple, step-by-step guide that will connect you with your furry animals!
Gail Thackray with cat
2. I suggest you come on board and listen to Gail as she brings you in a whole new world that will show you how our pets view us as their “spiritual partners” and how they are working with us much more than we know. Here are some great tips that are mentioned in the book:
Gail Thackray with horse
3. Always protect yourself psychically; meditate and ask your guides to help you communicate. Protect yourself by mediating and asking that a bubble of white light be formed around you. You do not want to attract negative energies and in doing this work you always ask for the “highest of goodness to come through.”
Gail Thackray talks about her book
4. Use a photo for best results. A connection is best created if the eyes of the animal are looking at you or are at least visible. They say the eyes are the windows to one’s soul. Eyes really do form a connection between you and the animal’s soul. Even if it is your own animal, a photo is a great way to start.
Gail Thackray’s book is inspirational
5. This is just a wonderful book that should be given to any new pet owner, or anyone that really wants to have a deep connection with their animal friends. As busy as we are in the world, we don’t get time to really connect mentally and spiritually with our everyday furry friends that wait for us to get home from a trip or just home from the store. This book is perhaps the best solution in understanding your pets, and even understanding the ones that we sadly lost.
Gail Thackray will teach you how to talk to your pet
6. Gail Thackray was raised in Yorkshire, England and prides herself on having kept her English down-to-earth sensibility. Her life changed at age forty when she discovered she was a medium and able to talk to spirits on the other side. Helping others connect to Source and to develop their own natural psychic abilities is her passion. Gail lectures at events worldwide, doing live appearances as a healer, medium, and educator. When at home in Los Angeles, she writes, lectures, and teaches about mediumship, healing, animal communication, manifesting, and other aspects of spirituality.
Gail Thackray herself
7. Animal communicator, Gail Thackray, insists everybody can learn to talk with their pets. Gail leads you through specific exercises to develop this skill and guides you step by step to connect and direct the questions you want to know.