Lamar Odom did not write that controversial tweet praising the Kardshian clan and trashing his dad. Lamar’s close friends and associates say the angry tweet posted on Lamar’s Twitter account in response to Joe Odom’s interview criticizing the Kardashian family did not come from Lamar, according to reports on September 26 and September 25 from TMZ.com, EntertainmentWise, Ace Show Biz and International Business Times.
In addition to the information provided by Lamar’s friends which prove Lamar did not write the pro-Kardashian tweet which trashes Lamar’s dad, there are number of other lines of proof, all of which are discussed below.
NOTE: The full text of the bogus Lamar Odom tweet appears at the end of this article.
Proof from Lamar Odom’s Friends
According to Lamar Odom’s friends who have firsthand knowledge of the situation, the following things are true:
- Lamar was not even aware that his father, Joe Odom gave an interview blaming the Kardashian for his son’s drug scandal and blasting Kris Jenner and other members of the Kardashian clan.
- Lamar has no Internet service where he is currently staying.
- Lamar is so paranoid about his cell phone being used to track his location that he imposes a 15-second rule in the house. No one can be on his phone longer than that.
- Anyone who visits Lamar has their phone confiscated at the door.
Proof from the Bogus Lamar Odom Tweet
A close examination of the bogus tweet itself provides further proof that it did not come from Lamar. Thart proof includes the following:
- The bogus tweet is very lengthy – approximately 150 words long. Lamar Odom has never written a tweet that long before. ( For the full text of the bogus Lamar Odom tweet, scroll down to the end of this article.)
- The bogus tweet, in which Lamar allegedly calls the Kardashians his “only family” makes no mention of Lamar’s kids. (Lamar has two children – a son and a daughter, both of whom are in their teens.
- Lamar has remained relatively silent throughout his drug and cheating scandals. Why would he suddenly speak out now? It makes no sense that Lamar would maintain his silence about the scandals, but speak out to trash his father and defend the Kardashian clan.
- Why would Lamar speak so highly of the Kardashian family when there have been numerous reports that he wants to distance himself from them and sever all ties.
- The bogus tweet doesn’t even sound like Lamar.
Proof from Joe Odom
Last but not least, and perhaps the most compelling proof of al is the tweet from Lamar’s father, Joe Odom himself to celebrity gossip site TMZ.com which simply says:
@TMZ that ain’t HIM
Several media outlets have suggested that the bogus tweet was posted to Lamar Odom’s Twitter account by someone in the Kardashian clan
The Bogus Lamar Odom Tweet
Won’t continue 2 speak on this but I have got 2 let this out real quick. I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of s**t. He wasn’t there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons. My mother and grandmother raised me. Queens raised me. For the first time since they left, came a blessing of a FAMILY that I married into. FAMILY. That man wasn’t even invited to my wedding. He has never met my mother in law and some of my other family. How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own “son”. He is my downfall! His own demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me. He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time. Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this! This goes to out to everyone!
NOTE: Please feel free to Tweet this article, like it, or share it with your Facebook friends.
For more articles about Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian, and other celebrities, visit , www.RuthsCelebrityGossip.com, www.CelebrityInfidelity.com and www.MarriageNewsandViews.com.
*** © copyright 2013 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a journalist, author, columnist, speaker and member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA) specializing in celebrity and lifestyle topics. She writes a Celebrity Infidelity column, and is frequently called on by the media to comment on celebrity infidelity scandals, high profile infidelity court cases, and popular infidelity/ relationship issues in the news. Ruth also does cruise ship lectures on celebrity scandals, as well as other lifestyle topics. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com