CHAMP/MacNeill Engineering Worldwide unveiled five innovative grip models and showcased its popular spikes, tees and accessories during the recent PGA Fall Expo in Las Vegas.
Extensive research and development led to the creation of four “full swing” grip options – C2, C4, C6 and C8 – and the C1 putter grip. Each is designed with a strong emphasis on technical innovation and game-improving performance, while incorporating attractive designs and colors. The numerical ascension helps players and retailers quickly identify and differentiate models, from the entry level C2 through the premium C8. Highlight features of each model include:
- C8 ($15.99 US) – Features the most advanced technology and highest grade materials, including a new optimum feel Japanese Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) compound infused with Kevlar for unmatched torque control and incredible wear resistance. Unique to C8, a 13-piece performance set is customized for different aspects of the game – power (woods/hybrids), control (low to mid irons) and feel (scoring clubs).
- C6 ($9.99 US) – It’s a two-tone rubber grip available in non-cord, half-cord and full-cord options and is designed with extra support to dampen vibration and provide repeatable performance in all weather conditions.
- C4 ($5.99 US) – All rubber grip with unique texture and hand position guidelines for repeatable performance. Offered in black, white, blue and green.
- C2 ($3.99 US) – Excellent replacement grip at a value price, featuring diamond design pattern for great comfort and control. Offered in black, white, blue and red.
- C1– Available in small ($12.99 US), medium ($17.99 US) and large ($19.99 US) sizes, to assist in stabilizing the putting stroke and minimized wrist breakdown. Made from supersoft, polyurethane in a popular pistol grip shape, with diamond and line grip pattern for extra control.
PGA Expo attendees also got up close to the new FLYteePRO, which features a soft, shock-absorbing tip constructed with resilient material to increase durability and last multiple rounds. Facilities will see measurable improvement in course operations, appearance and profitability by reducing tee consumption, decreasing tee litter and lowering purchasing expenses. Like all FLYtee models, it features a six-pronged head and shallow cup, which reduces friction for improved distance and accuracy.
Widely known for its acclaimed spikes that are the No. 1 Brand on Tour, Champ offers a variety of choices, including the ScorpionSTINGER and Zarma spikes with patented cushion technology. Both are designed to ensure maximum traction, stability and comfort in all weather conditions. The company’s cleats have been worn by 32 of the last 44 major winners.
For more information and availability, visit www.champspikes.com or call 1.800.OK.CHAMP.