Business owner, Carla Carla Milton, successfully operates the up and coming spot to exercise for women, men and families in the Clarksville, Tennessee, and Fort Campbell, Kentucky, communities. Her clients know that BBC Fitness Body By Carla LLC., is the premier location where they can work out their frustrations, anxiety, hopes and aspirations for physical fitness combining fun, challenge, diversity of programs and health and wellness education to keep their bodies in tip top shape !
Opened in 2012, Bodies by Carla believes that everyone can improve their health, wellness and physical fitness level.
She opened her business because she saw the need for a movement to encircle the Fort Campbell/Clarksville, Tennessee community to give more options for enhanced exercise and a sure fire way for motivated persons to improve their overall health.
As an avid lifelong athlete, she and her team of diverse physical fitness mavens comprise Germans, Puerto Ricans, Californians, Brazilians and other motivated exercisers! Certified by national organizations, they believe in your ability to win !
Bodies by Carla can joyfully brag that they have served as many as 250 exercisers weekly, helping participants drop a combined 575 pounds in 2013!
Opening her business has been a challenge and a wonderful experience for Carla and her family. She attributes her team, her clients and her family for their continued success.
Today’s message is to give readers Reasons to Rally their Behinds to Get Going! (See slideshow).
Stop by for classes that start ranging from 5 am to 6:30 pm daily @ 921C Tiny Town Road.
If you have a question about classes, personal training or other motivation to get moving, call BBC Hotline @ 931.933.8554. Email questions @ email@example.com. Meet Carla and the gang via social media:
- Click to connect with us on Twitter.
- Click to find us on Facebook.
- Look for our demonstrations on Youtube.
Let Me Write It For You wants to spotlight your area businesses too! Connect with us on FB.
Move to Metabolize
- It’s your fault. Every year past the age of 20 you lose 1/2 lb of lean muscle mass if you don’t do something to deliberately put it back. It only takes about 3 days a week of regular exercise (weight training) to maintain your current lean muscle mass and in many cases begin to put it back.
Seize the Stress
- The mess with stress is that you are not moving! Move it, groove it and watch the bodies natural cure for depression, stress and anxiety wake up your senses!
- Exercise has been proven to not only release all those feel good hormones, but reduces blood pressure and has a meditative quality that is undenyable.
Get at ease and remove disease
- 70% of all disease is preventable and 87.5% of Health Care Costs are due to lifestyle.
- Weight control and exercise are two of the top, most doable, and cheapest tactics we can use to effect you and your employer’s pocket book.
Rally Behind A Personal Trainer cause she’s #1
Over 4,300 people think she’s #1! Join them by liking her Facebook page by clicking here.
She has demonstrated from her own sweat and pushing through her own fears that you can win just like she did. Opening Body By Carla Fitness Center in Clarksville, Tennessee, the good folks from the military base, to housewives, mothers and busy professionals can drop by for a class of zumba, hip hop, bootcamp or ballroom dancing and change their physical fitness level! Go Carla Go! Rally Behind this personal trainer !
You are not alone as you rally
You will never be alone as you journey through bootcamp or zumba or hip hop ! Get in line and get it done! Rally behind this personal trainer!
Push, pull and rally
The latest techniques are implemented to help breathing, strength training, meal preparation and support for all participants. Bootcamp has transformed over 1000 people in 2013 at Body By Carla. Many shedding anywhere from 30 to 130 pounds in record time with healthy choices, challenging workouts and 100% support for the team! Get some. Push. Pull. Rally behind this personal trainer. Click here for more examples of participants getting it done ! Subscribe here for updates.