The first Saturday of November boasts a bundle of running events across the Badger State. From 5Ks and fun runs to cross-country jaunts and triathlons, the challenges abound.
Runners, take your marks for a host of fun runs and races on November 2.
Dates and venues may be subject to last-minute changes. Also, race-day registrations may be available at some locations, while others may have closed in advance. As always, participants and spectators are advised to double-check before setting out for these events.
- 2nd Annual McCarthy Park Trail Run – Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
- All Uniformed Services Honor Run – Madison, Wisconsin
- Amazing Turkey Trot – Wausau, Wisconsin
- Bergkonig Mountain King Run – Delafield, Wisconsin
- Chunky Monkey Epilepsy Run – Blanchardville, Wisconsin
- Hanna’s Hope 5K / 10K – Fall River, Wisconsin
- Hewitt Fire Department 5K Pumpkin Run – Hewitt, Wisconsin
- Hoot Hoot Hustle – Monona, Wisconsin
- MBA $5,000 5K – Watertown, Wisconsin
- MBG 26.2 Fun Run – Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Pinnacle Indoor Triathlon – Fitchburg, Wisconsin
- Pringle Nature Center 5K – Bristol, Wisconsin
- Run for the Money – West Bend, Wisconsin
- TBunk Endurance Triathlon – LaGrange, Wisconsin
- The Biggest Loser Walk/Run – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Turkey Trail Run – Indian Mound – Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
- Tyranena Beer Run – Lake Mills, Wisconsin
Know any other Wisconsin running events taking place on this date? Feel free to add details in a comment on this running roundup article.
Regional Run Organizers: Email me with your event details, at least a month in advance, for possible inclusion in upcoming articles. Please include flyers, if available, or tag me on your Facebook event pages.
Running Product Makers and Marketers: Have a top product available for review? Email me with sampling information.
Please note: Thank you for reading and for sharing the link to this article with others. Feel free to +1, Digg, Facebook, Pin, Stumble, Tweet, or otherwise pass the http link along. However, this content is copyrighted, so the actual article (or images) may not be copied and reposted on blogs, social networking sites, websites, or elsewhere.
Readers: You are invited to subscribe (confidentially and free, using the link provided above) to receive e-mail updates whenever this columnist publishes a new article. Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. You may wish to join this writer’s fan page. Be sure to “like” the Running Examiner – Milwaukee and More page on Facebook for news, information, and inspiration for runners.
Writers: Want to learn how you can join Examiner as a columnist in your choice of cities and topics? Email me for details.