The internet is a very interesting search tools that we can enjoy. Most of them are free, and we can register for the ones we want and match our interest.
- www.delicious.com. Is a site that have social bookmarking that allows users to locate and save websites that match their own interests. They were launched on Sept. 2003. They currently have 8,822,921 users. Their registration is open. Their global page ranking is 436.
- www.deviantART.com. is a site for the ART Community, and used by them to promote art. The site was launched on August 7, 2000. They have 22,000,000 registered users. Their global ranking is 131.
- www.Disapora.com. This is a site for decentralized, privacy aware, general information and an open source. The site was launched in Nov. 2010. They have 370,000 users that are registered, The site has an open registration for everyone. Their global ranking is 36,792.
- www.Disaboom.com. People with disabilities, amputees, cerebral palsy, MS, and other disabilities. People with disabilities can still function and they do get slower with their responses. The site was launched especially for them. Their registration is open to everyone. Their global ranking is 218,135.
- www.Dol2day.deSite.Info. This site features the political community, on the Social Network, Internet radio, and is in German Speaking Countries. They have 40,200 registered users. Their registration is open. Their global ranking per page is 385,237.
- www.DontStayIn.com. This is a Clubbing site that is primarily in the UK. Their registration is open. Their global ranking per page is 86,535.
- www.Draugiem.lv. This site is general and primarily in LV. LT, HU. They currently have 2,600,466 registered users. The site is by invitation only. Their global ranking per page is 2,698.
- www.Douban.com. is a Chinese Web 2.0 website providing user review and recommendation services for, movies, books, and music. They were launched in 2005. Their registered users are 46,850,000. Their registration is open to the public. The global ranking per page is 106.
- www.DXY.com. This site is also Chinese and online community for physicians, health care professionals, pharmacies and faciities. They were launched in 2000. They have 2,000,000 registered users. Their registration is open to the public. Their global ranking is 8,367.
Most Americans can’t speak Chinese, and it was not published, that they spoke only in Chinese. In northern Illinois there are some Chinese classes being taught.