The Oklahoma vs Notre Dame live stream free TV game is one of the premier NCAA football schedule 2013 matchups for which NCAAF odds are available courtesy of a Sept. 27 SBN report.
Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Ind., will be the site for this Big 12 vs. Independent Conference showdown between the 14th-ranked (3-0) Oklahoma Sooners and the No.22 team in the nation, the (3-1) Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Opening kickoff is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. EST (12:30 p.m. PST) live in high definition on NBC Sports. For college football fans hoping to watch this game online, an NBC Sports Live Stream feed will be available at the aforementioned time.
To watch this Oklahoma vs. Notre Dame live stream free, simply sign-up to view NBC Sports Network coverage or click here for FAQs.
In terms of NCAA football 2013 betting odds, the Sooners [-4½] are favored by a field goal and a safety against the Fighting Irish [+4½] and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 50 points.
Alternate money-lines for this game have Oklahoma at -175 vs. Notre Dame at +155 and ATS and O/U betting action goes as follows:
Oklahoma vs. Notre Dame – General Consensus (ATS)
- Oklahoma Spread: 61 percent (1700-1090)
- Notre Dame Spread: 39 percent (1090-1700)
Oklahoma vs. Notre Dame – General Consensus (O/U)
- OVER 50 ponts: 48 percent (654-714)
- UNDER 50 points: 52 percent (714-654)
NCAA football 2013: Oklahoma Sooners vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish ATS Trends
- OU is 8-3 in its last 11 non-conference games.
- OU is 2-6 in its last 8 games following a S.U. win.
- OU is 2-8 in its last 10 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- OU is 1-4 versus a team with a winning record.
- OU is 0-4 in its last 4 games following a ATS win.
- ND is 5-0 in its last 5 games after accumulating less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- ND is 6-1 in its last 7 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- ND is 4-1 in its last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- ND is 9-4 in its 13 games after scoring less than 20 points in their previous game.
- ND is 5-12-1 in its last 18 games in September.
Don’t miss this NCAA football schedule 2013 game between Oklahoma vs. Notre Dame by either live stream free feed or by following the aforementioned TV times.