Finding the perfect Silversea cruise for you just got easier with the luxury cruise line’s recently released on line E-BROCHURE link which offers digital and print formats.
You can navigate as seamlessly as the its ships sail through the Voyage brochure, which allows snapshots of voyages offered on Silver Cloud, Silver Wind, Silver Shadow, Silver Whisper, and Silver Spirit. There’s also a distinct Adventure guide devoted to adventurous cruisers that puts the spotlight on extraordinary expedition cruises of Silver Explorer and Silver Galapagos.
In recent press release announcing the new on-line app, Ellen Bettridge, president of the Americas for Silversea, is stated as saying, “Next year marks Silversea’s 20th anniversary and our new brochures have captured the sense of excitement and celebration that we’ll be sharing with guests throughout the year.” “Whether you’re looking for an exhilarating adventure to lands far off the beaten path, or just a chance to relax and rejuvenate, in 2014 you’ll find an amazing range of imaginative itineraries and enriching programs that will help you design the perfect vacation.”
A sneak preview of the brochure
- World Cruise 2014: Seafarers in search of long cruises will love the line’s 113-day World Cruise that departs Los Angeles on January 6, 2014 and covers 29 countries with a dozen overnight stays (many veteran passengers love this amenity).
- Grand Voyages: This special collection offers extended voyages from 21 to 66 days that combine seamless on board living with expanded journeys to diverse regions of the world, featuring visits to must-see traditional ports, as well as far-flung exotic destinations — all on one cruise.
- Cannes & Monte Carlo Grand Prix: This dreamy option takes place in n May when the Silver Spirit embarks on a Mediterranean cruise visiting Cannes during the star-studded 67th Film Festival followed by a visit to the exciting Grand Prix in Monte Carlo.
- Myanmar: Talk about exotic. Three Asia cruises sail through the legendary Golden Land, formerly known as Burma.
- Expedition Cruises: Silverseas elegant Explore takes you through the Northwest Passage in style while the Galapagos does seven day roundtrips from Baltra.
For a free print copy of either brochure, visit Silversea.com and click on the “Order a Brochure” link or call toll-free (877) 215-9986.