The NFL Week 8 concludes with a Monday Night Football 2013 clash between the Seahawks and Rams, which live stream online coverage and TV schedule times comes courtesy of WatchESPN.
Edward Jones Dome, just down the street from where Game 5 of the 2013 World Series will be taking place, will be the site for this NFC West showdown between the division-leading (6-1) Seattle Seahawks taking on the last place (3-4) St. Louis Rams.
Opening kickoff and TV coverage for this lopsided affair is scheduled for Monday night at 8:40 p.m. ET (5:40 p.m. PT) on ESPN. To watch this NFL game via live stream online free, please visit ESPN3 and WatchESPN.
According to an Oct. 27 SI report, the marquee matchup for tonight’s game will be the anemic St. Louis’ offense against Seattle’s savage defense.
Thus, it comes as no surprise that NFL oddsmakers list the Seahawks [-13] as double-digit favorites in this Monday Night Football 2013 game.
Las Vegas’ MNF experts have Marshawn Lynch and the ‘Hawks are projected to defeat the Sam Bradford-less Rams [+13] by just under two ATS touchdowns and the OVER/UNDER mounts to 44 points.
Shortly before kickoff, ATS action for this game is also very much one-sided, as a whopping 74 percent (3115 vs. 1114) of bettors believe that the Seahawks will prevail by a wide [-13] margin.
In contrast, 26 percent (1114 vs. 3115) of the betting population is willing to put money on the notion that the Rams will either pull off the upset, or at worst, lose by less than 14 points.
In terms of OVER/UNDER activity for this MNF game, the general consensus is that this game will get out of hand at some point.
Currently, 61 percent (1807 vs. 1177) of the action favors the OVER, compared to just 39 percent (1177 vs. 180) of wagers registered for the UNDER in this one.
Finally, here are some very interesting ATS and O/U trends to consider for tonight’s Monday Night Football 2013 matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and the St. Louis Cardinals:
- Over is 6-0 in Seattle’s last 6 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in Seattle’s last 4 games following a S.U. win.
- Seattle is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 games in Week 8.
- Over is 3-0-1 in STL’s last 4 Monday Night Football games.
- Over is 5-0 in STL’s last 5 games in October.
- STL is 6-0-1 ATS in its last 7 home games against teams with winning road records.
- Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
- Underdog is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Under is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings at Edward Jones Dome.
Don’t miss this Seahawks-Rams showdown via Monday Night Football 2013 live stream or by simply following the aforementioned NFL schedule TV times on ESPN.