The Halloween excitement gives way to preparation for the Christmas holidays on Hallmark Channel during the first weekend of Nov., 2013. Hallmark’s annual television event “Countdown to Christmas’ opens with a weekend of holiday movies on Nov. 2, 2013.
- Countdown to Christmas new holiday movies on Hallmark Channel 2013
- The Twelve Gifts of Christmas a holiday marathon of new Hallmark movies 2013
Hallmark Channel’s beloved Countdown to Christmas, the #1 most treasured holiday destination by television viewers, is back and bigger than ever with over 1200 hours of holiday themed programming the entire family will love. As the industry’s holiday leader in original movies, specials and fan favorites. Hallmark Channel begins celebrating the magical season on Sat. , Nov. 2. Cozy up by the fireplace with loved ones during this special time of year as Hallmark Channel brings your yuletide festivities a heartwarming touch of merriment that is sure to brighten the season.
The weekend event opens with several of the holiday favorites from previous years, as well as the world premiere of “The Thanksgiving House” on Sat., Nov. 2, 2013.
Following is the Countdown to Christmas lineup for the first weekend of Nov. All times listed are ET.
Fri., Nov. 1
- A Boyfriend for Christmas at 8 p.m. A Boyfriend for Christmas a holiday movie on Hallmark Channel
- Meet the Santas at 10 p.m.
Sat., Nov. 2
- Christmas with Holly at 12 a.m.
- Moonlight & Mistletoe at 2 a.m. Moonlight & Mistletoe saving Santaville
- Help for the Holidays at 4 a.m. Link: Help for the Holidays a story about Christmas spirit on Hallmark Channel (photos)
- Meet the Santas at 6 a.m.
- Christmas with Holly at 8 a.m.
- Moonlight & Mistletoe at 10 a.m.
- A Boyfriend for Christmas at 12 p.m. (noon).
- Help for the Holidays at 2 p.m.
- Naughy or Nice at 4 p.m. Link: Naughty or Nice a holiday romance on Hallmark (photos)
- Matchmaker Santa at 6 p.m. Link: Matchmaker Santa a Christmas romance on Hallmark Channel (photos)
- The Thanksgiving House at 8 p.m. The Thanksgiving House kicks off Countdown to Christmas on Hallmark Channel
- Hitched for the Holidays at 10 p.m. Link: Hitched for the Holidays a romantic comedy on Hallmark Channel (photos)
Sun., Nov. 3
- Christmas Song at 12 a.m. Christmas Song on Hallmark Channel (photos)
- A Holiday Engagement at 1 a.m. Holiday Engagement stars Shelley Long
- A Christmas Wish at 3 a.m. A Christmas Wish a holiday story on Hallmark (photos)
- Naughty or Nice at 6 a.m.
- Christmas Song at 8 a.m.
- Matchmaker Santa at 10 a.m.
- A Holiday Engagement at 12 p.m. (noon)
- Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade at 4 p.m. Link: Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade a holiday romance on Hallmark Channel
- Hitched for the Holidays at 6 p.m.
- A Christmas Wish at 8 p.m.
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year at 10 p.m.