As the area’s best in class hotel, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara features the “Great America Halloween Haunt” Package, which is an ideal outing for those that want to celebrate the year’s most thrilling holiday.
The Halloween Haunt at neighboring Great America transforms the amusement park into a horror-filled nightmare with everything from mazes of terrifying creatures to thrill rides that will haunt dreams. Not available to anyone under 13, the park is open every weekend night leading up to Halloween, 2013.
To accommodate those that want to get their thrill on, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara’s “Great America Halloween Haunt” Package features accommodations, hotel elf-parking, two Halloween Haunt event tickets and 2:00 p.m. late check-out.
The package starts at only $134 for two people. There is a surcharge for additional guests sharing a room as well as additional tickets to Great America. Suggestions for other Bay Area attractions are below.
Reservations and Information
The “Great America Halloween Haunt” Package is available through October 27, 2013 and is based on availability. Reservations must be made in advance. Rates will vary according to dates of travel and certain restrictions apply. For reservations and additional information, visit santaclara.hyatt.com or call (408) 200-1234 or toll free (800) 233-1234 and click on or ask for the “Special Offers.”
Additional local amusements:
– The Intel Museum — http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/company-overview/intel-museum.html
– Wine Tasting — http://santaclara.hyatt.com/en/hotel/activities/area-activities/wineries…
– Winchester Mystery House — www.winchestermysteryhouse.com
– Triton Museum of Art — www.tritonmuseum.org
– Children’s Discovery Museum — www.cdm.org/index.asp?f=1
– NASA Ames Exploration Center — www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/home/index
– Mission Santa Clara — www.scu.edu/visitors/mission/index.cfm
– TheatreWorks — www.theatreworks.org
– Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and Planetarium — www.egyptianmuseum.org
About Hyatt Regency Santa Clara: Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the luxurious Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is attached to the Convention Center and right across the street from California’s Great America Theme Park. The contemporary accommodations feature sweeping views of the valley, Hyatt Grand Beds™, Wi-Fi and Internet access and oversized work desks. The hotel features three inviting dining options, including Tuscan cuisines, classic American or fresh sushi. As a world-class, technology meeting destination, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara offers expert catering and meeting planners, a 24-hour business center and extensive function space to accommodate the attached Santa Clara Convention Center. For more information visit, santaclara.hyatt.com