NY Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is well underway and as you could imagine there are many shows to be seen and many outfits to be seen in! You can dress to impress while finding just the right fit with the many unique options available at Scoop NYC.
While the warm weather still hangs over NYC, opt for the RVN Alligator Jacquard Dress– the perfect option to stay cool yet chic. Layer it with Velvet’s Faux Leather Blazer when the a/c is blasting. As it gets chilly, switch to Diane Von Furstenberg’s long sleeve print dress and pair it with a perennial classic, the point toe pump, re-imagined by Stuart Weitzman for Scoop in black suede. Finish off the look with Alexis Bittar’s sleek Orbit Post Pavé Earrings for an alluring bit of sparkle.
On the guys’ side, a pair of sleek jeans topped with SCP’s 2-Color Gingham Shirt offers a touch of class for an overall clean-cut look. Carry all your necessities in this never-full Marc By Marc Jacobs Leather M Briefcase, and complete your look with John Varvatos’ Hipster Chukka Boots chosen to keep your feet happy as you trek across NYC from morning ’til night. In addition to being perfect for Fashion Week, the boots are dressy enough to transition from office to outing!
1. RVN Alligator Jacquard Dress $435 scoopnyc.com
2. Velvet Faux Leather Blazer, $198 scoopnyc.com
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Dress $398 scoopnyc.com
4. Stuart Weitzman for Scoop Suede Point Toe Pump $340 scoopnyc.com
5. Alexis Bittar Orbit Post Pave Earrings $150 scoopnyc.com
6. SCP 2-Color Gingham Shirt, $148 scoopnyc.com
7. Marc By Marc Jacobs Leather M Briefcase $448 scoopnyc.com
8. John Varvatos Star USA Hipster Chukka Boots $198 scoopnyc.com