The second game on tonight’s NBA 2013 season live streaming double-header features the Clippers and Lakers, as TV schedule and game start time comes courtesy of an NBA Oct. 28 report.
The Stales Center in Downtown Los Angeles, Calif., will be the site for tonight’s season opener between the Clippers and Lakers.
Opening tipoff and start time for this Western Conference showdown is scheduled for 10:40 p.m. ET (7:40 p.m. PST).
TNT-Sports will handle live broadcasting duties for this TV schedule contest following the conclusion of the earlier game between the Chicago Bulls and the Miami Heat.
Courtesy of TNT Overtime, basketball fans can also watch this intracity rivalry game on a desktop, tablet and/or smartphone thanks to the NBA 2013 season live streaming online feature.
For the Clippers, the start of the Doc Rivers era gets underway tonight, as the former Celtics coach makes his Tinseltown debut.
With (PG) Chris Paul, (PF) Blake Griffin and (C) Deandre Jordan back, the Clippers come in favored to repeat as Pacific Division champs and make some noise in the postseason.
For the Lakers, the loss of Dwight Howard means that this franchise will start the NBA season with very low expectations and without Kobe Bryant for the first time in seven years.
After undergoing surgery to repair an Achilles tendon this offseason, the return of “The Black Mamba” not only remains a mystery, but it puts the Purple and Gold at a huge disadvantage.
Thus, Mike D’Antoni is going to need (PG) Steve Nash, (C) Pau Gasol and the Lakers young supporting cast to be at their best to avoid a blowout tonight.
According to NBA oddsmakers, the Los Angeles Clippers [-10] come into this game listed as double-digit favorites.
In turn, the Los Angeles Lakers [+10] will enjoy a ten-point cushion in the ATS department, which they will likely need with No.24 in street clothes.
The OVER/UNDER in this “Battle for LA” is set at a combined total of 201½ points and alternate lines for this NBA 2013 season live streaming game have the Clippers at -600 ML and the Lakers at +450 ML.
Clippers vs. Lakers Consensus Analysis
- LA Clippers ATS Action: 64 percent
- LA Lakers ATS Action: 36 percent
- OVER 201½ Points: 55 percent
- UNDER 201½ Points: 45 percent
LAC vs. LAL Trends to Consider
- Clippers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games.
- Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Lakers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Under is 8-1 in Lakers last 9 games following a ATS win.
- Over is 16-4-2 in Lakers last 22 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
- Clippers are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
- Over is 9-0 in the last 9 meetings.
- Over is 6-0 in the last 6 meetings in Los Angeles.
Don’t miss this Clippers vs. Lakers NBA 2013 season live streaming TV schedule game, which start time followed the Bulls vs. Heat game on TNT.