Warner Bros. Interactive announced the contents of the Batman: Arkham Origins collector’s edition Wednesday. Those willing to plunk down $120 on the PS3 and Xbox 360 action title will get a box full of goodies highlighted by a glowing Joker statue that’s more than a foot wide.
The collector’s edition will be available when Batman: Arkham Origins launches on Oct. 25 and come with a statue of the Joker at a desk with TVs in the background as well as an 80-page hardcover art book. That’s not the end to the physical bonuses though as there’s also a Batman Wanted poster, Batwing Prototype blueprint, a Gotham City map that glows in the dark, Anarky logo stencil, Gotham City Police Department evidence, a dossier on the game’s eight assassins and a photo of the Wayne family.
Meanwhile, the digital goodies include a Batman skin based on the character’s first appearance in 1939 and the Deathstroke Challenge Pack which is part of all pre-orders for the game.
You can check out the complete details on the $119.99 collector’s edition below from the Warner Bros. Interactive press release. Expect to see it show up for pre-order at retailers like Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop soon.
- Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce (Height: 9″, Depth: 11.5″, Width: 13″)
- 80-page, full-color hardcover art book measuring approx. 7.5” x 10.75” x .5”
- 2 key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab
- Batman Wanted Poster
- Batwing Prototype Schematic
- Anarky logo stencil
- Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City
- Wayne Family Photo
- Assassin’s Intel Dossier, including files on the 8 assassins, as well as Black Mask’s contract
- 1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939.
- Deathstroke Challenge Pack – Unlock the ability to play as one of the world’s deadliest assassins! Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps. Also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins.
- Bonus (not available in Australia / New Zealand): Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics– This new feature-length documentary from Warner Bros Home Entertainment focuses on DC Comics’ most terrifying villains. Legendary actor Christopher Lee narrates the film.
- The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content
You can follow Scott via Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed or email alerts for all the latest game news and deals as well as the weekly Furious Fourcast podcast/videocast. All game news on Examiner can be followed at the Game On Facebook page and Twitter feed.