This month, AXE Shower announced the national launch of its Anarchy For Her Shower Gels, proving it’s not just a brand for guys – girls love AXE, too! In fact, AXE has more than 1.1 million female social media fans known as AXE Girls – these girls are badass and not afraid to rock their own unique style.
After years of loving the smell of their men, women are demanding more! They want the secret to smelling fabulous and AXE has answered their call. Available now are two amazing scents:
- Anarchy For Her: A wickedly fresh fragrance with the scent of blackcurrant, jasmine and a touch of rose. Finishing with decadent coconut and rich woods scents, the flirty fragrance will keep her feeling rejuvenated all day long.
- Anarchy II For Her: An electric combination of apple and mandarin, paired with a hint of jasmine petals. The fragrance finishes with succulent vanilla and sandalwood to keep her feeling confident and amped for anything.
To celebrate AXE Girls and the national product launch, AXE Shower teamed up with designers Coco & Breezy – who are the epitome of badass and design for celebs like Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Kelly Osbourne – to bring you fun expert tips on how to give any fall and back-to-school wardrobes an edge.
These fashion divas are making sure you smell good and look good as they are even giving Axe fans everywhere their hottest tips for fall fashion including…
When building your fall / back-to-school wardrobe, you can find fashion inspiration in anything – here are three seasonal styling tips to inspire your fall wardrobe…
- Fall colors like green, gold, tan and brown will be all over the runways this season. Neutral colors are a great base for bold accessories – incorporate a metallic gold accessory or a trendy nude blazer into your back-to-school or fall wardrobe.
- Layering is a fall fashion essential. Stay warm as temps drop by layering with multi-functional pieces like cozy knits and lightweight leathers.
- The art of colors and textures inspired our new collections. Using non-traditional ways to gather inspiration, like life experiences and architectural buildings, is what inspires our design element.
Sunglasses are ‘in’ year-round – eye wear isn’t just an accessory, it can be the ultimate statement piece.
Mixing textures is a technique we love to use when designing our sunglasses. Here’s how to mix textures – like leather and studs – to revamp your look this fall.
- When mixing textures, keep things subtle. Don’t over-do your look with too many busy patterns or strong embellishments.
- Instead, choose textures that complement each other, like sleek denim and leather on a cool vest.
- Take your outfit from night to day by popping on pumps or booties that have touches of metal, like metallic cap toe heels or ankle boots with a metal buckle.
And of course, begin your day with the ultimate beauty routine. We love how AXE Anarchy For Her Shower Gels help us start each day feeling revitalized and ready to take on anything!
For more information on AXE Anarchy and Anarchy II For Her Shower Gels visit www.theaxeeffect.com or visit your local drugstore or grocery store where for just $3.99 — Anarchy and Anarchy II For Her are all yours!